CEREAL ACADEMY: BRANDING
Updated: Jan 9
Your brand goes beyond your logo's design. Each and every touchpoint with your customers matter, and if your brand messaging is not clear and consistent, you're not going to leave a lasting impression.
Who is this workshop for?
1. New brand owners looking to create a strong and coherent brand foundation to kickstart their brand's journey
2. Entrepreneurs who are tight on budget and are reluctant to hire a full-fledged agency
3. Existing brand owners who wants to realign their brand's direction and goals
4. Self-Employed (Financial Advisors / Property Agents / Small E-Commerce Owners / Home Studio Owners) looking to create their unique, personal branding to impress customers
What's unique about our workshop?
1. You get personal attention. Online courses and public workshops are great for introductory knowledge, but what we'll provide is personal coaching so we'll cover what's most important to you and your brand, and apply it with you. Each workshop is capped at 3pax, and you can sign up with your friends for special rates!
2. We will not sell any of our services to you, *pinky promise! We will be working on templates together that would serve as a good foundation for you to go back and continue the work yourself. We believe in empowering businesses to bring the work in-house, and not rely on a third party - it's not sustainable and never cost efficient!
3. For the first two weeks after your workshop, you'll be able to contact us for free consultation / advice
How long will the workshop be?
The workshop will be a maximum of 4 hours long. This depends on the needs of your brand, and how fast we're able to form a foundation together!
What is the structure of the workshop?
There is no fixed structure - and that's the perk of private workshops! This depends on your level of understanding and comfort in moving on to the next segment. If you have questions, we will be happy to go through them. The allowance for fluidity in our workshops also mean that we'll have time to bounce ideas with each other.
What will we learn, and work on?
Brand Audit - who are your customers, and who are your competitors?
Brand Positioning - finding your unique USP
Brand Attributes, Values and Personality
Brand Experience & Touch Points - what will customers remember you for?
Brand Identity Toolkit and Guidelines
Marketing Platforms - what is the best way to market your brand?
How do I sign up?
If you have any questions, would like to find out more, or you're ready to sign up - please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch shortly.